Tuesday 15 March 2016

Andi's Diary day 1 part 1

Monday morning pt 1
Mrs Smart says I have to keep a diary now as part of my punishment.
I am being punished because I was rude to the girls in my class and then I answered back to me teacher, Miss Day.It was on Friday and we were having a quiz boys v girls and I called the girls stupid when we won and then when Miss Day said to apologise I said why cos it's true.
They called me mum up the school.  She had a long chat with Mrs Smart the head teacher.
They agreed that the punishment should fit the crime.
Mum came into school with me today and we went into the head's office.  She said that if I thought girls were stupid I should try being one for a while.  Mum made me undress and then she handed me a pair of pink girls knickers.  They even had white lacy trimmings. I pleaded with her not to make me wear them but she said I had to.  She made me pull them right up tight. Next I had to put on a matching vest. The head said I looked very pretty. My face was burning red with embarrassment.
Next I had to put on a red gingham uniform dress. It felt very strange. A pair of white ankle socks with a frilly top and black flat plimsoles completed my new uniform. I looked at me mum with tears in my eyes. Surely she'd stop this. But she didn't. She left and the Head took me to my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment